Hi Friends, Here are the most popular blogs on BlawgSearch.com for May 2007. Above the Law dominated nearly every day. Above the Law [feed] A legal tabloid that provides news and gossip about the profession’s...
Approximate Read Time: 1 Minute
- A legal tabloid that provides news and gossip about the profession’s colorful personalities and powerful institutions, as well as original commentary on breaking legal developments.
- News and information gateway to web based services provided by the New York State Supreme Court Criminal Term Library in New York County.
- Covers law and business and the business of law. By the Wall Street Journal.
- Covers Indiana law, as well as interesting developments in law and government. By Marcia Oddi.
- Covers fraud and forensic accounting, including tax fraud and the Sarbanes-Oxley Act. By Tracy Coenen.
- Covers CAFA, class certification, employment law, FCRA, FDCPA and multidistrict litigation. Published by Michael Hassen of Jeffer Mangels Butler & Marmaro LLP.
- Covers appellate litigation. By Howard J. Bashman.
- Covers mergers and acquisitions, investment banking, IPOs, private equity, hedge funds, venture capital and law. A Financial News Service of The New York Times.
- By University of Cincinnati Law Professor Paul L. Caron and Ron Jones.
- Features the synopses of opinions from Maryland courts, including the Court of Appeals and the Court of Special Appeals.
You can view the Top 200 Legal Blogs for May 2007 or view the most popular blogs in May for each of hundreds of categories. And you can view the main page of the rankings for May 2007 here. Ok… back to work 🙂