We can’t send you updates from Justia Onward without your email.
Unsubscribe at any time.
As an exclusive benefit for lawyers with a Justia Premium Placement, we offer access to profile traffic statistics to help lawyers discover and better understand how clients find them in the Justia Lawyer Directory. Check out this post to learn more!
When lawyers get a Justia Premium Placement in the Justia Lawyer Directory (available in platinum and gold), there are virtually immediate benefits:
- Unparalleled 2-for-1 visibility through featured placements on the Justia Lawyer Directory listing pages and in the Legal Information Institute (LII) Lawyer Directory
- Implementation of the “Premium” label on the lawyer’s Justia Profile
- The ability to implement a customized tagline
- An enhanced Justia Profile with removed competitor ads, an integrated contact form, and prominently displayed contact information
In the case of a Justia Platinum Placement, these benefits also include optional landing pages to utilize in connection with the lawyer’s top-of-page placement.
Each of these features is a public-facing benefit directly helping lawyers increase their online visibility. But many may not realize there is a behind-the-scenes benefit for lawyers to better understand the performance of their Justia Premium Placement and how it connects clients to the lawyer’s practice.
Wondering what benefit this is? If you guessed “access to profile traffic statistics”, you would be correct!
What Are Profile Traffic Statistics?
Profile traffic statistics allow lawyers with Justia Premium Placement(s) to see how often visitors view their profile and listings on the Justia and LII lawyer directories, as well as how often they are seen in select additional locations across the Justia site, such as Justia Ask A Lawyer or Justia Annotations.
How Is Profile Traffic Data Displayed?
Lawyers with Justia Premium Placements for their Justia Lawyer Directory profiles have access to two user-friendly ways to review their profile traffic data.
At the top of the “Profile Stats” page, lawyers see a bar graph illustrating how many profile views they received over the past 30 days. This is a rolling date range, so the number of profile views you have may change daily!
By hovering over a bar in the chart, lawyers can see how many profile views they received on a particular day.
In addition to the 30-day count on profile views, lawyers with a Justia Premium Placement can also view a breakdown of different places their listing and profile were seen by potential clients both over the past 30 days and the previous day.
What Do the Numbers Mean?
The Justia Profile traffic statistics data shared with lawyers who have a Justia Premium Placement tracks profile impressions and page views across Justia and LII properties. The different places a lawyer’s Justia Profile and Justia Premium Placement listing receive views are grouped into the following categories:
- Premium Placements: The number of times a potential client has seen a lawyer’s Justia Premium Placement listing in the Justia and LII lawyer directories.
- Lawyer Directory: The number of impressions the lawyer’s free Justia Profile (not Justia Premium Placement listing) received in the Justia Lawyer Directory and the LII Lawyer Directory.
- Profile: A page view tally illustrating the number of times a lawyer’s profile was viewed on the Justia Lawyer Directory and LII Lawyer Directory.
- Justia Ask A Lawyer: The number of times a potential client view’s a lawyer’s listing through the free Justia Ask A Lawyer forum.
- Annotations: The number of page views a lawyer’s profile receives in the case law section of the Justia Portal via the Justia Annotations system.
- Leaderboard: How many page views a lawyer has received through their ranking on the Justia Ask A Lawyer Leaderboards that recognize active lawyers on the Justia Ask A Lawyer forum.
The different categories available for lawyers through their Justia Profile traffic statistics help lawyers discover the ways a client is finding their profile and listing and can also help the lawyer identify opportunities to complement their Justia Premium Placement with even greater visibility on our site.
For example, if a lawyer wants to increase his profile views in the Annotations category, it is as simple as annotating state and/or federal case law to increase the lawyer’s presence within that portion of the Justia Portal. Likewise, if a lawyer wants to become more visible on Justia Ask A Lawyer or the related leaderboard, she can participate more actively in the free Justia Ask A Lawyer forum.
How Can Lawyers Access Their Justia Profile Traffic Stats?
To access their profile traffic statistics, lawyers must first purchase a Justia Premium Placement in the Justia Lawyer Directory. Interested lawyers can contact our team to initiate the purchase process.
Once they have a Justia Premium Placement in the Justia Lawyer Directory, there are a variety of ways in which lawyers can view their Justia Profile traffic statistics.
In the top, right-hand corner of the Justia website, logged-in lawyers will see a dropdown menu with a “Profile Stats” option. This link will take lawyers directly to their profile traffic statistics.
Lawyers may also access their Justia Lawyer Directory profile traffic statistics directly through the profile editor dashboard. This dashboard includes a block to “See Your Stats” which will also take lawyers to the profile traffic page.
Finally, lawyers with a Justia Premium Placement can see their profile statistics directly on their Justia Accounts page.
Final Thoughts: Why Do You Care?
A free profile in the Justia Lawyer Directory is a useful digital marketing tool for all lawyers. However, Justia Premium Placements help lawyers take that free profile even further for more opportunities to put their best foot forward while connecting with potential clients. The traffic statistics benefit complements a lawyer’s Justia Premium Placement by helping them explore how clients find them while also offering insights into areas lawyers could take action to further increase their visibility.
To take advantage of your Justia Profile traffic statistics, contact our team today about purchasing Justia Premium Placements.Related Posts
- Justia Lawyer Directory by the Numbers: Second Quarter 2022
- Maximizing the Benefits of Your Justia Lawyer Directory Profile
- How To Claim and Complete Your Free Justia Lawyer Directory Profile